Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Day 2 -- 20 Facts

  1. I am apparently a morning person. (Being at work at 4:30am does that to you I guess)
  2. I have a serious Pinterest addiction. I check it like some people check Facebook.
  3. When I was little I would walk around holding my finger up like it was a person saying "This is Dateline News" in an anchor's voice. I can't explain.
  4. If I find a song that I like, I play it over and over again. I'm worse than the radio stations.
  5. I miss playing soccer almost daily.
  6. I can't wait to graduate and move to a city, but I am also terrified that I will hate it.
  7. 90's Pop on Pandora. My life. My happiness.
  8. I can easily watch an entire series on Netflix in one day or a minimum of 4 movies. EASILY.
  9. If reincarnation is a thing I think that I came back as a 97 year old in this body. Old souls unite!
  10. If you were to stab me I would probably bleed coffee and tea.
  11. I could spend a solid winter week in a mountain cabin. Just me, my dog, a fireplace, and a stack of books. Heaven.
  12. Like 98% of the population, failure is one of my biggest fears. **percentages not accurate**
  13. Math.  My kryptonite. 1+1=stress.
  14. I have 4 nephews with one more on the way. I really have no idea what I'd do with a niece.
  15. I am one of the most awkward people I know.
  16. I have worked at the same place for 6.5 years. Guys... I just realized that. When does ownership kick in?
  17. I need a Mini Cooper. Like, yesterday.
  18. A dream is to see a concert at Red Rocks. Preferably Mumford & Sons.
  19. I am most excited about traveling when I start my career.
  20. Speaking of my career, the movie that began my wonder and amazement for film is a tie between E.T. and Jurassic Park. I mean come on... friendly aliens and dinosaurs. How could I choose? 


Whew. That was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I literally forget who I am every time I'm asked to give random facts about myself. 

"So, who is Jennifer?" I don't know, you tell me because I have never met her.

Let's hope that the rest of this challenge isn't such a struggle bus. 


Jennifer. OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment