Tuesday, July 1, 2014

This 30 Day Blog Challenge hubbaloo






Being the Pinterest addict that I am it was only a matter of time before I came across one of those 30 Day Challenge things for a blog. Maybe this will make me actually write more than... once. And I promise, these entries will be MUCH shorter than my first. So here we go...




Day 1: Your blog's name -- Houselife.

There's a very simple explanation for this one; my last name is House, and this is my life. Houselife. I even Googled "blog name generator" in hopes of finding something so witty or hilarious that I would just stare at my blog's title and think "good grief that's great". That was to no avail. I will more than likely change it once I think of something more clever, but for now I am content with my choice. 

I literally have zero else to talk about on this subject so I will save your eyes for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment