Saturday, July 5, 2014

I failed...

Well if overshooting my quote limit on Day 3 didn't fail me, I have succeeded in failure this time. I missed Day 4. I have solid reasoning though; it was the 4th. End of excuse. Here we are at Day 5 so I'll just do two today (and keep 'em short).

Day 4 (failure day) -- Your Dream Job

Assistant Director. That is my top goal as of right now. When I get into the industry I'm sure things will change when opportunities open up and I experience the different jobs first hand. I am literally asking for a lifetime of stress and probably no life, but it is such an interesting position. 
Bring it on, Hollywood.


Day 5 -- Your Proudest Moment


Right now, in this second, I would have to say that my proudest moment for myself was when I finally came out of my shell and quit basing my life off of the opinions of others and followed my own paths. It is such a relief. If you're terrified of letting someone down, a sure fire way to do just that is to follow a path that you aren't happy with. If you don't love what you do, you're going to be miserable and more than likely eventually let that person (who's path you're following) down. So there's my proudest moment: when I FINALLY found myself buried underneath a lifetime of confusion.


Well that wasn't too painful. Now a Walking Dead marathon is on and I have to watch these episodes for the billionth time.

Jennifer. OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment